Data Protection Officers
Do you need a helping hand to answer those tricky questions that have cropped up or to sense check where you're at:
For DPOs, Compliance Managers, Marketing Managers, IT Managers or those of you that have responsibility for implementing GDPR.
What's a DPO?
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is a formally recognised job role in the GDPR, whose key functions include to;
- inform and advise the organisation and its employees
- monitor compliance with both the GDPR and the organisation’s policies
- direct and/or assist with the assignment of privacy related responsibilities
- raise awareness and train personnel
- cooperate with supervisory authorities e.g. the Information Commissioner
- be the ‘go to’ person and point of contact
Want more info on DPOs and who needs them? - Click here
With our extensive contacts in the industry, we can help you find a Data Protection Officer (DPO) or provide DPO contract services if you don't need a DPO on staff. With flexible arrangements for a DPO service from 1 day a month with our leading experts, this represents a great solution and value for money.