Marketing Law Fundamentals for Financial Promotions
This course addresses the legal framework and compliance needs for financial promotions – what are the laws and codes of practice and how can you best implement for ongoing success.
For marketing practitioners in regulated financial services and insurance sectors.
- Gain greater understanding key legislation e.g. FSMA 2000, FSMA 2000 (financial promotions) DPA18 & CPRS 2008
- Build better risk governance to avoid reputational damage
- Learn role of the regulatory authorities and their enforcement powers
- Explore the ASA CAP codes and how to stay within the code guidelines.
- Gain confidence in using powerful social media routes-to-market legally e.g. influencer and affiliate marketing
- Using testimonials, endorsements and user generated content lawfully
- Learn how to keep competitions and prize draws legal
- Learn the common pitfalls with product pricing, APRs, price reductions and other financial incentives.
..and so much more!